Troubleshooting and Repairing Major Appliances, 2nd Ed. / Edition 2 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Use the Latest Tools and Techniques to Troubleshoot and Repair
Major Appliances, Microwaves, and Room Air Conditioners!
Now covering both gas and electric appliances, the updated second edition of Troubleshooting and Repairing Major Appliances offers you a complete guide to the latest tools, techniques, and parts for troubleshooting and repairing any appliance.
Packed with over 200 illustrations, the book includes step-by-step procedures for testing and replacing parts… instructions for reading wiring diagrams… charts with troubleshooting solutions… advice on using tools and test meters... safety techniques… and more. The second edition of Troubleshooting and Repairing Major Appliances features:
- Expert coverage of major appliances
- Cutting-edge guidance on appliance operation, testing and repairing, wiring, preventive maintenance, and tools and test meters
- New to this edition: information on both gas and electric appliances; 10
entirely new chapters; new illustrations throughout
Inside This Updated Troubleshooting and Repair Manual
• Fundamentals of Service: Selection, Purchase, and Installation of Appliances and Air Conditioners • Safety Precautions • Tools for Installation and Repair • Basic Techniques • Fundamentals of Electric, Electronic, and Gas Appliances, and Room Air Conditioners: Electricity • Electronics • Gas • Principles of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration • Electric, Electronic, and Gas Appliance Parts • Appliance Service, Installation, and Preventive Maintenance Procedures: Dishwashers • Garbage Disposers • Electric and Gas Water Heaters • Washers • Electric and Gas Dryers • Electric and Gas Ranges/Ovens • Microwave Ovens • Refrigerators and Freezers • Ice Makers • Room Air Conditioners
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||7.80(w) x 9.50(h) x 1.61(d)|
About the Author
Eric Kleinert(Lake Worth, FL) is a professional with 34 years of experience in the major appliance, air conditioning, refrigeration, and computer electronics service industry. Currently, he is a Manager for a HVAC/R Contractor. Previously he owned and operated a major appliance and air conditioning service corporation. As an Instructor for the Palm Beach County School District, Kleinert taught adults aspects of preventative, diagnostic services, and techniques which enhanced their ability to evaluate major appliances and air conditioning.