How do you build a social media empire? Just ask Jesseca Dupart, innovative CEO and Founder of Kaleidoscope Hair Products. Her debut book, When The Miracle Drops, is for anyone who is finally ready to trust in their vision.
Candidly sharing her journey to building a multi-million dollar business, Jesseca shares with readers how she overcame adversity and found strength in her family and prayer. Whether raising children as a single parent or rebuilding after losing her first business to a fire, Jesseca shows that resilience and strength are not about how much money you have but how you face challenges. Jesseca, in true New Orleans fashion, inspires readers to overcome obstacles and achieve their dreams with flair and creativity.
Learn how to:
- stop doubting and start doing
- use your hustle to take your idea from your heart to your hands
- discover your passion and develop your business goals
- boldly build your business to unlock opportunities
- increase consumer trust to create an online community of loyal customers
- build brand partnerships that boost your brand
- pray through the process of building your business to unlock success and opportunity;
- marketing tactics to help increase your social media following; and
- establish a plan to win big in your business
Mother. Philanthropist. Influencer. Jesseca is breaking barriers and changing perceptions of what a successful entrepreneur looks like. Blending life experience with business insight Jesseca reveals a path to entrepreneurship that is achievable to those taking non-traditional routes. On a mission to encourage women to transform ambition into action, When the Miracle Drops provides principles for you to prepare your business and pursue its purpose in the marketplace successfully.
|Publisher:||Kaleidoscope Hair Products LLC|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.43(d)|
Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2: IN GOD I TRUST
Chapter 3: WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF
Chapter 4: BLESSINGS HAVE REQUIREMENTS
Chapter 5: FROM HAIR TO THERE
Chapter 6: FROM EDGE POLICE TO INFLUENCER
Chapter 7: SHY PEOPLE MAKE SHY MONEY
Chapter 8: BUILDING IN A DIGITAL AGE
Chapter 9: QUEENS SUPPORTING QUEENS
Chapter 10: DEAR FUTURE CEO
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book helped me understand what my brand was and how to engage my community with my brand. It also inspired me to make my SMART goals for 2019! I'm not even done with the book and I filed for my EIN # and registered my company name! I highly recommend it for anyone trying to understand what their next step should be and stay motivated.